At Genius, we aren’t just about teaching students how to pass a subject. Our Academic Coaches are there to enhance a student’s general academic experience and equip them with tools and strategies to help them ‘win the game of school.’
The role of the coach is to facilitate the growth of a student into a productive, effective, and independent learner by teaching them academic and life leadership skills. Coaches work towards a global improvement in all academic skills and their effectiveness can be measured by a learner’s overall academic performance.
Some of the modules included in Academic Coaching:
- Wellbeing & Energy Management – Becoming productive
- Examination Anxiety – Understanding autonomic arousal
- Focus & Productivity – Getting the most out of an hour
- Time Management & Organisation – Life leadership skills
- Learning, Study Skills & Mnemonics – Working smart
- Examination Techniques – Learning to beat the game
Benefits beyond school:
These skills ultimately impact a student’s effectiveness in their future endeavours – university, their careers, and beyond.