Looking for an opportunity to expand your educational and psychological expertise?
this might be just what you’re looking for
“Working at Genius is a refreshing way to apply my psychological background. With my strong interest in people and numbers, I’ve been given the opportunity to combine my analytical and interpersonal abilities.
Every day here is a growth and learning opportunity. As an Education Manager, I am gaining invaluable skills from the assessment process to managing clients and their educational support system. At the same time, I am supported in my own professional development.”
– Marion Lange, Education Manager, is a registered Psychometrist and will pursue her Masters in Psychology in the near future.
- Have a real impact by coaching and mentoring students individually.
- Work with students’ teachers, psychologists, and other professionals to ensure their success.
- Connect with families to assess their childrens’ needs.
- Conduct assessments and analytics to promote optimal solutions.
Want more information on what the EM role has to offer?