Genius Premium Tuition 2023 Fees (excl. VAT)
Full Assessment Process Fee: R4 200
Lesson Fees: R1500 per hour
Find out what parents have to say about the price:
What the consultation process entails
- Initial family interview at our assessment and training centre in Fourways.
- Mock examinations and scholastic tests at our assessment centre.
- Diagnostics and analysis on the mock exams.
- Meetings and consultations with subject teachers, educational psychologists, therapists and other relevant educational caregivers.
- Meetings and consultations with our internal and extended team of experts.
- Development of a meta-educational report on our analysis, findings, insights and recommendations.
- Feedback session in your home, or at a place convenient to you.
The purpose of the assessment process is to:
- Obtain a clear understanding of what your child’s educational needs are.
- Connect with and involve your child in the decision-making process.
- Discover what tools to use in our premium private tuition programme.
- Work out how many lessons we need to do to attain our goals.
- Introduce you to the team that will be managing your child’s private tuition.
- Ensure that we assign the most suitable tutors to connect with, mentor, and teach your child.
What the lesson fees entail
- One on one lessons, in your home or at the school.
- Experienced, trained, vetted, high-quality tutors dedicated to the academic and holistic improvement of your child’s performance.
- Preparation, planning and consolidation outside of lesson times.
- Setting and monitoring work and projects outside of lesson times.
- A report on every single lesson with one of our tutors.
- Access to detailed lesson records on request.
The Education Manager is there to lead the process and ensure a great result. We are a premium service and our EM team is available after-hours and on weekends.