Home and Online Schooling support
We offer support, guidance and premium private tuition for students who are moving out of the mainstream or have always been on a home school, distance, or online learning platform.
Your needs are assessed:
- Student Profile; Study habits, routines, interests and learning style.
- Mock Exam and Diagnostics; The student will write skills-based assessments at the correct level in their syllabus at our assessment centre.
Then we build a support programme:
- We select mentors from our team of tutors.
- The trained tutors come to the house for high-impact one-on-one lessons where they actually teach the ideas and concepts.
- We set structured homework for the student to do in between lessons.
- We use practical demonstrations and experiments to excite the student and pique their interest.
- We teach meta-academic skills such as time management, structure, examination techniques, and study techniques.
- The student sits regular mock tests so that they can practice the skills under exam conditions, and we can monitor progress.
- We provide administrative support and programme management to ensure that assignments and projects are handed in on time, and your child is on track.
- We supervise, guide and support the programme to ensure a great result.
Whether you’re just starting out, or already working with an online or home school programme, we’ve got you covered.
We are proud to have supported self-directed learning students, home school students and online learning students in syllabi and curricula such as the IEB, CAPS, Cambridge, GED, and American K12 Curriculum.